Secure and Fast Mail Order Telephone Order (MOTO) Credit Card Processing Services
Accept Mail Order/Telephone Order Payments
Authorize.Net allows you to submit transactions manually by entering your customer’s payment information into their online Virtual Terminal. This feature is perfect for merchants who take mail or phone orders from their customers.
- With the use of advanced tools and patented fraud indicators defined by Authorize.Net’s fraud management team, the Advanced Fraud Detection Suite (AFDS) is able to assess the risk of potential fraud with any transaction processed through the gateway. Merchants are able to restrict transactions by IP address, the volume of charges per hour or even specific amounts.
- Card Code Verification (CVV2) allows you to secure a phone or mail order by verifying the 3 or 4 digit code located on the back of your customer’s credit card.
- Address Verification Service (AVS) is a feature that allows you to validate a transaction by entering the billing address associated with your customer’s credit card directly into your Virtual Terminal.
Accept Payments On The Go
- With your Authorize.Net Virtual Terminal, you also have access to the free mPOS mobile application
Sync with QuickBooks
- Merchants with an existing QuickBooks account are able to import successful transactions from their Authorize.Net account. The initial setup for this service is hassle free without multiple configurations.
Online Account Management
- With the Authorize.Net Virtual Terminal, you are able to manage and review transactions, download reports, view statements, manage users and user permissions, and configure account settings all through your secured Merchant Interface.
- With the Customer Information Manager, customer profiles can be stored on Authorize.Net’s secure servers and are assigned a unique customer ID, which CIM uses instead of a customer’s actual payment, billing and shipping information if so desired. Merchants are also able to run transactions for repeat customers with ease. Additionally, CIM can save multiple shipping addresses and payment methods to a specific customer ID.
- ARB allows merchants to create recurring transactions and subscriptions directly through their Authorize.Net virtual terminal or have it automatically setup by building it into a new or existing secure checkout form on their e-commerce website.
Authorize.Net Compliance and Payment Security
- Authorize.Net helps simplify your PCI DSS compliance by storing sensitive customer information on their secure servers using their hosted payment forms and payment tokenization.
- With Authorize.Net’s high ranking security, your customers can be confident their information is secure.